Native American v Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marietta View Post
    Taltos and Yaffa: Somehow your "sandbox silliness" minimizes the integrity of this forum. This is an adult forum. Why don't you just private message each other with your future diatribes (pun intended) against purple flowers?
    I invite my friends to this forum, and I am totally embarrassed.
    Actually you are right, and I have apologized to the original poster for her thread starting to turn into a circus. Which purple flowers had already done to one of my threads in the Y DNA forum. The bottom line is if people are going to post things that don't make sense or are counterproductive they will be called out on them in one form of communication or another. And surely you can't tell me you haven't seen the "boys" do this with a certain lover of the Celts in several threads and even participated yourself.

Comment

Taltos: Thank you for your kind response.

Comment

Taltos: Thank you for your kind response.
        Not a problem, your welcome.

Comment

Taltos and Yaffa: Somehow your "sandbox silliness" minimizes the integrity of this forum. This is an adult forum. Why don't you just private message each other with your future diatribes (pun intended) against purple flowers?
          I invite my friends to this forum, and I am totally embarrassed.
          You are right Marietta and Sammy I apologize but I also agree with Taltos that Purpleflowers has ambushed several threads with non productive posts that are not helpful and I recall you yourself telling her in another thread to stay low for a while for posting so much false info. Posting false info is not going to help anyone and a lot of us just wish she would stop

Comment

Sammi FTDNA announced today they are going to be creating a new improved Population Finder, there is another thread in this forum discussing it. No news as to when it will launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaffa View Post
              You are right Marietta and Sammy I apologize but I also agree with Taltos that Purpleflowers has ambushed several threads with non productive posts that are not helpful and I recall you yourself telling her in another thread to stay low for a while for posting so much false info. Posting false info is not going to help anyone and a lot of us just wish she would stop
              Hey guys!

In my opinion those who feel uncomfortable with purple flower's immature and non sense comments (always based on non-scientific sources) should report her posts. People like her in the forum just like to disturb and use others as a stage for her silly plays. Ignoring her posts and reporting them to the Administrator are the best way to keep the order in this forum. Simple and easy

Comment

Jaffa: Thank you for your kind response. Indeed, to clarify, when she espoused her disbelief in the science of dna, I did ask her why she visits the Forum if she is a non-believer. Staying low was an attempt at humor. I have never used the words, false information, because I am a "new bee" and am NOT qualified to make determinations of such. Thanks, again.

Comment

@Marietta your welcome and Thank you! I dont know why she posts and we have all asked her since sh is a non believer of DNA

@ Edek, Darren is aware of her posts. He has shut down a few. Hopefully he reads what she did to Taltos the other day and this thread and stops her. We asked her to start her own thread instead of ambushing others over and over with her sea people and pig DNA posts.

Comment

Originally posted by travers View Post
                    Sammi FTDNA announced today they are going to be creating a new improved Population Finder, there is another thread in this forum discussing it. No news as to when it will launch.
                    That is great Travers..thanks.

I still value everyone's opinions though I may not always agree with them. I'm a newbie and need you guys.

Comment

Same thing for me. I'm 10% European (mostly English and Irish) and 2-3% Native American, they found neither but said I was 13% ME:Jewish and Adygei. They don't always pick the closest populations.

Comment

Originally posted by SallImSayin View Post
                        Same thing for me. I'm 10% European (mostly English and Irish) and 2-3% Native American, they found neither but said I was 13% ME:Jewish and Adygei. They don't always pick the closest populations.
                        Yes I believe so too.

Comment

I did some googling today on Mozabite/Druze/bedouin/jewish/palestinian findings. There were people with the exact same percentage of Orcadian and ME as my father on the sites. They were as confused as me on the PF results. It was nice to know I'm not alone in this. My family on both sides have lived in the new world since the 1600's. As I've said before my GG grandfather was full blooded native American. I have ordered a Y-DNA for my great uncle who is the son of my GG grandfather.

There seems to be shades of gray in the Native American/ME results.

I'd share the link but I don't know how as I am quite computer illiterate.

Comment

Native American genetic's really have no connection to the ME or Jewish populations. Native American genetics originate in Siberia, East Asia. You also cannot pinpoint a population to a ydna haplogroup.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz85 View Post
                              Native American genetic's really have no connection to the ME or Jewish populations. Native American genetics originate in Siberia, East Asia. You also cannot pinpoint a population to a ydna haplogroup.
                              Anybody read this?

http://www.sott.net/article/267961-A...ns-with-Europe

Comment

Originally posted by southjerseygeni View Post
                                Interesting...

Check out the lost colony and the Hatteras.

Comment

Working...
                                X