Native American v Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purple flowers View Post
    study Bac , get to know it and the copper cultures really well.. study look for the questions. understand what isn't being ask or answered.

so this is all a concept issue.. real question is, is your fathers Y middle Eastern as in resent middle eastern ( or as they have put into their computers ) or is some BAC world wide sea trading people of which some of those people had to have landed in the middle east to over turn a turned over world.. and the rest stranded everywhere else , but what if they were from here just a few days before the events which changed the world.. and what if we can find most of them , who took their ancestors and beliefs and traditions all with them ? and what if the world is full of city states from people who came from here just 3200 years ago or where part of a political structure that once existed just 3200 years ago. I mean they are still kissing rocks from that event. they turned our ancestors into their god's..
    you going to believe what you want but I will tell you the term " all my relatives" is very very real and recent concepts .. we always knew they were there!!! .. they over there didn't know if we were still here after the events which changed the world and created underworld gods and their moon gods from the events and all their dead ancestors. kings who died in huge events which changed our world.
    1. study the BAC and "the sea people " a confederation of tribes with city states around the world. then follow the dna for real answers. ok!
    2 no the 6 feet of moon dirt that are under 6 to 40 feet of sand..on all of north america and parts of europe and south America wasn't from 10000 years ago ;P

this is about science and humanity and their knowledge or lack there of and what they put their computers... this really aint about your dna..

Comment

Originally posted by travers View Post
      Make that a double

Comment

Originally posted by Táltos View Post
        Make that a double
        Triple that

Any day now our % should read pig DNA %

Comment

Originally posted by Yaffa View Post
          Triple that

Any day now our % should read pig DNA %
          Makin Bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by sammy321 View Post
            I understand NA to come from the Levant and surrounding area
            No. Linguistics, genetics, and anthropology paint a picture of migration from Northern Asia in at least two waves, and Native Americans themselves say they are indigenous to the Americas (have always been here).

People with scientific training and those with proven cultural AI backgrounds do not connect NA's to the Near East. There are a few unscrupulous companies that will scan your DNA then tell you whatever you want to hear, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              No. Linguistics, genetics, and anthropology paint a picture of migration from Northern Asia in at least two waves, and Native Americans themselves say they are indigenous to the Americas (have always been here).

People with scientific training and those with proven cultural AI backgrounds do not connect NA's to the Near East. There are a few unscrupulous companies that will scan your DNA then tell you whatever you want to hear, though.
              Ty for getting this thread back on track. I wish FTDNA would add thumbs up and thumbs down, or at least to click a thank you to a post.

Comment

Originally posted by sammy321 View Post
                Thanks purpleflowers..

I know my GG grandfather came from nearby reservation. His census says native American. My relatives all have features denoting NA ancestry. However I also know that quite possibly the ME % could be what it says as I understand NA to come from the Levant and surrounding area? The Mik'maq had an alphabet very similar to Egyptian.
                FF from my understanding picks up the last 5/6 generations, right?
                Forget ME. Populations wont help you find your ancestors, cousin matches will. Im posting an example for you.Most of my family reads this way but Ill post this since I am working on new matches on this account. This is all one person and % reads different with each company.

Our Family is AI, Scotch,English,Irish and a small % of South African. Our family is not Hungarian,German, Middle Eastern,Finnish, Swedish etc

Populations from Family Tree

Europe (Northeast European) Finnish 74.57% ±5.50%
                Native American (South American) Karitiana, Columbian, Surui 6.53% ±0.56%
                Middle East Druze, Bedouin, Bedouin South, Palestinian, Jewish 18.89% ±5.03%

__________________________________________________ ______________

Populations from ancestry

REGION APPROXIMATE AMOUNT
                Africa 2%

Trace Regions 2%

America 10%

Native American 10%

Asia 2%

Trace Regions 2%

Europe 80%

Ireland 25%
                Scandinavia 19%
                Europe West 17%
                Great Britain 11%
                Trace Regions 8%

Pacific Islander < 1%

Trace Regions < 1%

West Asia 5%

Trace Regions 5%
                __________________________________________________ _________

MDLP World and World 22 Gedmatch

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
                1 67.7% Croatian + 32.3% Miwok @ 2.59
                2 79.5% Bosnian + 20.5% Cochimi @ 2.71
                3 69.4% Bosnian + 30.6% Miwok @ 2.74
                4 76.5% Croatian + 23.5% Serrano @ 2.77
                5 71.4% Hungarian + 28.6% Mexican @ 2.77
                6 67.6% Hungarian + 32.4% Miwok @ 2.86
                7 71.6% Croatian + 28.4% Mexican @ 2.86
                8 77.9% Bosnian + 22.1% Serrano @ 2.94
                9 78.4% Croatian + 21.6% Cochimi @ 2.95
                10 83.1% Bosnian + 16.9% Kumiai @ 3
                11 75.4% Austrian + 24.6% Serrano @ 3.05
                12 84.9% Bosnian + 15.1% Cucupa @ 3.1
                13 76.5% Hungarian + 23.5% Serrano @ 3.1
                14 73.2% Bosnian + 26.8% Mexican @ 3.13
                15 86.8% Bosnian + 13.2% Navajo @ 3.34
                16 85.3% Bosnian + 14.7% Apache @ 3.39
                17 84% Croatian + 16% Cucupa @ 3.41
                18 70.3% Austrian + 29.7% Mexican @ 3.42
                19 85.4% Serbian + 14.6% Apache @ 3.47
                20 86.9% Bosnian + 13.1% Maya @ 3.52

__________________________________________________ _________

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
                1 65.5% Norwegian_V (derived) + 34.5% Costanoan (derived) @ 4.74
                2 77% German-South (derived) + 23% Serrano (derived) @ 5.11
                3 67.2% German-South (derived) + 32.8% Miwok (derived) @ 5.35
                4 85.5% German-South (derived) + 14.5% Luiseno (derived) @ 5.4
                5 61.2% Swedish (derived) + 38.8% Costanoan (derived) @ 5.49
                6 78.1% German-South (derived) + 21.9% Cochimi (derived) @ 5.54
                7 84.7% German-South (derived) + 15.3% Maya (derived) @ 5.58
                8 67.9% CEU (derived) + 32.1% Costanoan (derived) @ 5.65
                9 59.7% Swedish_V (derived) + 40.3% Costanoan (derived) @ 5.65
                10 71.5% German-South (derived) + 28.5% Mexican (derived) @ 5.65
                11 64.7% Welsh (derived) + 35.3% Costanoan (derived) @ 5.76
                12 84% German-South (derived) + 16% Cucupa (derived) @ 5.76
                13 67.7% CEU (derived) + 32.3% Mexican (derived) @ 5.77
                14 65.5% Orcadian (derived) + 34.5% Costanoan (derived) @ 5.86
                15 65.8% German_V (derived) + 34.2% Mexican (derived) @ 5.86
                16 74.2% CEU (derived) + 25.8% Serrano (derived) @ 5.86
                17 63.4% CEU (derived) + 36.6% Miwok (derived) @ 5.87
                18 81.8% German-South (derived) + 18.2% Kumiai (derived) @ 5.97
                19 86.7% German-South (derived) + 13.3% Mixtec (derived) @ 5.98
                20 86.8% German-South (derived) + 13.2% Huichol (derived) @ 6.01

__________________________________________________ ____________

Using 2 populations approximation:
                1 50% German +50% Puerto-Rican @ 7.175
                2 50% German_V +50% Miwok @ 7.753
                3 50% CEU_V +50% Miwok @ 7.853
                4 50% CEU +50% Miwok @ 8.070
                5 50% Hungarian +50% Puerto-Rican @ 8.078
                6 50% Miwok +50% Welsh @ 8.126
                7 50% Austrian +50% Miwok @ 8.202
                8 50% German-North +50% Puerto-Rican @ 8.247
                9 50% German_V +50% Puerto-Rican @ 8.248
                10 50% British +50% Miwok @ 8.271
                38226 iterations.

Comment

Originally posted by Táltos View Post
                  Makin Bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                    There are a few unscrupulous companies that will scan your DNA then tell you whatever you want to hear, though.
                    and even more so of everyone making up stuff because they want to believe "
                    that " we were always here " is propogated by what the political entities , athiests and others like liberal arts professors and sons of sons.. now say. and is at best only partially correct.

it is true most native americans did not come HERE by boat exactly .. but that isn't the only possible scenarios that can happen or did happen !

As far as us always being "HERE" that is not what the ancients said.
                    but anyone can say thing now if they haven't' got a clue and are spurred on by liberal arts professors and scientists and other foolishness and guessing.
                    Last edited by purple flowers; 10 November 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

ps we all HERE NOW call it Turtle Island for a few reasons!

Comment

and even more so of everyone making up stuff because they want to believe "
                        that " we were always here " is propogated by what the political entities , athiests and others like liberal arts professors and sons of sons.. now say. and is at best only partially correct.

it is true most native americans did not come HERE by boat exactly .. but that isn't the only possible scenarios that can happen or did happen !

but anyone can say thing now if they haven't' got a clue and are spurred on by liberal arts professors and scientists and other foolishness and guessing.
                        You are the only one in this thread making stuff up. Furthermore I have seen you posting in support of one of the unscrupulous companies Javelin is speaking of. A company that supports fake tribes, tells everyone their AI and Jewish. A company that has no medical or scientific staff and sends their DNA out to have testing done since they cant. Just a guess but did an Indian nation deny you enrollment, per you science states your not AI but granny says its so. Is this why your so angry with science?

Comment

The only ones that keep saying this are Europeans

and where are these ancients your talking about did you go back in time.

(edited)

Last edited by Darren; 10 November 2013, 04:07 PM. Reason: insult

Comment

Originally posted by Yaffa View Post
                            You are the only one in this thread making stuff up. Furthermore I have seen you posting in support of one of the unscrupulous companies Javelin is speaking of. A company that supports fake tribes, tells everyone their AI and Jewish. A company that has no medical or scientific staff and sends their DNA out to have testing done since they cant. Just a guess but did an Indian nation deny you enrollment, per you science states your not AI but granny says its so. Is this why your so angry with science?
                            ok in the mean time watch and wait, I got time... and the geni is out of the bag and no one gets three more stupid guesses..

Comment

Well I just want to thank every single person who gives their opinion to my queries. It is all appreciated. The fact that you spent the time to reply I am grateful for.

Comment

Taltos and Yaffa: Somehow your "sandbox silliness" minimizes the integrity of this forum. This is an adult forum. Why don't you just private message each other with your future diatribes (pun intended) against purple flowers?
                                I invite my friends to this forum, and I am totally embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X