Raw Files Available now????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raw Files Available now????

Looks like the raw files might be available today?

Hopefully. I just tried to log on and it said service error. I also tried my brother's account to see if they "officially" received his kit yet. (I know by the mail tracking number it was delivered on April Fool's-Ha). Anyway I get the same error message there too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1796 View Post
      Hopefully. I just tried to log on and it said service error. I also tried my brother's account to see if they "officially" received his kit yet. (I know by the mail tracking number it was delivered on April Fool's-Ha). Anyway I get the same error message there too.
      In the last hour or two, I've been logging in as administrator to several accounts of Sicily Project members. Sometimes I am getting the same error message you're getting.

However, if I try logging into an account two or three times, it does succeed. There must be a lot of work being done by FTDNA on the database, which is causing the error messages. Just keep trying to log in.

Comment

They appear to be available now.

Originally posted by ejmac68 View Post
        Looks like the raw files might be available today?

Comment

"Appear." I got an error message (yet again) when I tried to download.

Comment

Raw Data File

I was able to download my Raw data file about an hour ago. I also was able to upload my file to GEDMATCH.

Comment

Must be nice to have your raw files. I'm still unable to download.

Message From Family Tree DNA!
              Family Finder results are temporarily offline while we perform maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please check back again soon.

Comment

Now it says:
                There was an error retrieving your files. Please click this button to report the error

Comment

There was an error retrieving your files. Please click this button to report the error:

Mine says the same thing- this is the same error message it has been saying since January for me.

I hope they fix mine and it doesn't stay like this

Originally posted by Couscous Nomad View Post
                  Now it says:

Comment

does anyone know the phone number to call? I am tired of this.....

Comment

I just downloaded mine and the "positions" are still build 36.

Comment

Still getting the error message here.

Comment

That would be fine- this is my mother's and they are new. I haven't been able to download them at all. The phone number that Darren gave me in an email is missing a number.

Sigh.

Figures.

Originally posted by rod View Post
                          I just downloaded mine and the "positions" are still build 36.

Comment

There was an error retrieving my files. I'm shocked!

Comment

I can download the Raw Data for old kits (very slow, assume due to server overload), but newest Kit processed after Build Conversion gets the problem retrieving files message with Click here to Report.

And yes Raw Data that I can download is still with Build 36 positions, so I would say they are not quite ready on the Raw Download front just yet. May have to wait a bit longer......

Comment

Working...
                              X