No announcement yet.

And, my matches are back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will wait until Tusday evening (April 2) before downloading data on matches. There is suppose to be a "final adjustment" on that date & I want to make sure the downloaded data is right; chances are, the cm count will change slightly.

All of the kits I manage still have matches. They never lost them. But there was no detectable change last night (March 28).

Timothy Peterman

Comment

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
      The following is on my home page this morning:

March 28, 2013 - A good number of customers whose match results were missing since the Build update will see that those results have been restored. The remainder of those missing, along with the final adjustments on Build 37 will be uploaded on Tuesday April 2nd. That upload will include a number of previously unpublished results for testers whose data was queued for processing, as well as all the Relative Finder transfers that were done before 11am Central time today. Again, thank you for your patience and for your business. We appreciate them both.

Bennett Greenspan
      Max Blankfeld

"That upload will include a number of previously unpublished results for testers whose data was queued for processing..."

I wonder if this only refers to Family Finder results or if this includes things like the FMS results some of us have been waiting on for almost 4 months.

I tried to call and ask, but their phone lines appear to be down or overloaded this morning. I just get a busy signal each time I try to call.

Comment

FYI, Y'all: I still have no matches, including my parents, so you should wait until Tuesday. If my account is corrected before then, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie View Post
          FYI, Y'all: I still have no matches, including my parents, so you should wait until Tuesday. If my account is corrected before then, I'll let you know.
          Thank you. This is important to know because any other FT-DNA Family Finder customer who is related to you within the last seven generations will not have you as a match.

I am one of those people who lost all matches, but now has some of them back. On 23andMe, I have more than 800 matches. On Family Finder, I had 77 matches prior to the Build 36 to Build 37 upgrade. Before I lost all matches immediately after the upgrade, my matches numbered into the 40's. I currently have 51 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarmat View Post
            I wonder if this only refers to Family Finder results or if this includes things like the FMS results some of us have been waiting on for almost 4 months.
            These updates apply to Family Finder only.

Elise

Comment

Elise,

Can you give us a clue as to the order the updates are being uploaded? Do they think they have resolved the glitch?

It would seem from the forums that some/many who had no results, now have some.

Some who "lost" matches, now have a few returned.

Initially the post was that uploads would be complete Wed/Thurs, changed to Thurs/Fri, now sounds like they won't be complete until after the holiday weekend on Tuesday.

Initially, this was to include batch 502 which both of my parents are. No results for either at this time.

I've a project with 18 individuals and the matches in common keep changing, between lost, found, lost again. Currently holding off doing comparisons waiting for the glitches to be fixed.

Linda
              Last edited by lindab; 29 March 2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X