X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And, my matches are back....

Finally, after weeks of waiting, I now have my matches back - all 14 pages

me too
    But no new ones that I can see, even from the last batch of new ones a few weeks ago.

I do have a match on one kit dated tomorrow. Maybe they can predict the future.

Comment

I have a small # of new ones, as does my husband.

Comment

I cant tell all my dates are so random.

Shame that The kit that disappeared never got any new matches on 22nd Feb or this time.

Comment

Well, my results are back, also. Lost 3 pages, and everyone seems to be more distant, ie, supposed 3rd cousins are now 4th cousins, etc. still, that is what the changes were to be about, remove the noise, improve accuracy.

Comment

And, my matches are back

Picked up 5 new matches, dated 3/10

Comment

Two of my matches originally dated 7/6/2011 and 8/10/2012 that disappeared sometime after the build 37 conversion have returned dated 3/4/2013.

Comment

They haven't fixed the parent-child glitch yet...

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie View Post
                  They haven't fixed the parent-child glitch yet...
                  Hopefully they do before my daughters' results get in, in May.

Comment

Matches back- mostly

I match my grandmothers again, and got most my matches back. I didn't get back the 'pages of matches' they said were lost to some b/c of the glitch, I guess mine were genuinely lost from refinement. But I'm happy to have matches back finally- and happy to see my notes weren't erased- just assigned relationship settings.

Oddly enough, something is still not right though. I have a danish distant cousin (predicted 4th, suggested 3-5th) who used to match me (and matches me again, now that my kit is 'fixed') and used to also match to my grandmother (who is the only ancestor who has danish ancestry in generations close enough- and probably the only one at all). But, now the cousin only matches me, but not the said grandmother anymore- who is the only one that gave me my danish ancestry... I think she survived the match cuts from 36-37 on my grandmothers kit too, so I don't know why it'd disappear now.

The cousin doesn't match my other grandmother either, so shes not a match from my only Swedish side- and the cousin and I have family from same region in Denmark. She should be matching my grandmother that she used to, certainly a big puzzle, and I'm wondering if there's still glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by andbro View Post
                      I cant tell all my dates are so random.
                      Not sure if you are aware, but you can click on the column headings and sort the rows according to that heading. Clicking a row heading once will sort ascending, and clicking it again will sort descending...or maybe it's the other way around.

I seemed to picked up a few new matches today, all fairly distant, though. My yDNA haplogroup isn't that common anyway. At least I am glad to know there has been some progress made behind the scenes.

Comment

Well I lost 90 matches to Build 37 and today I got 1 of those lost matches back. I cannot tell which match came back, but it is definitely not a new match.

Comment

I am happy to hear some of you guys are getting your matches back. And even some that are getting a couple back after losing them right after the switch over to Build 37. Hopefully they fix the parent-child glitch soon for those still having issues with that.

As of now I still only have the 52 matches that Build 37 left me with. I hoped that maybe I could get a few back as it sounds like some have been able to recover a few. But I'm not going to hold my breath. No new matches for me since Feb. 22, 2013. Fingers crossed that some new ones could come in by this weekend. Is anyone else that did not lose all their matches, receiving new ones as of today?

As of right now at FTDNA my matches=52
                          My mom's at 23&me=604. She has Colonial ancestry and that accounts for good amount of that. She is also getting a decent amount of matches with Italian, or Balkan ancestry. I really haven't broken down the amount of Colonial vs Southern Europe yet, but suffice it to say more to go through there than here. Tonight she received a match that shares one of our Italian surnames.

Comment

I am still missing a few confirmed matches that I know of.

Comment

And, my matches are back

The following is on my home page this morning:

March 28, 2013 - A good number of customers whose match results were missing since the Build update will see that those results have been restored. The remainder of those missing, along with the final adjustments on Build 37 will be uploaded on Tuesday April 2nd. That upload will include a number of previously unpublished results for testers whose data was queued for processing, as well as all the Relative Finder transfers that were done before 11am Central time today. Again, thank you for your patience and for your business. We appreciate them both.

Bennett Greenspan
                              Max Blankfeld

Comment

Working...
                              X