Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for my y12 results

Hello,

Is it normal to wait more than 15 days to get your results?
    I mean, i ordered Y12 on the 09/15 and got it here (Portugal) on the 09/29 (14 days. Good).
    So i did it (the test) and sent it on the 09/29. Until now, nothing, just "pending". Anyone? Thank you.

does your order history(click on complete order history) list that it was received by lab and batched?

If not then the kit has yet to reach them via mail.
    Last edited by prairielad; 18th October 2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nunofreiresilva View Post
      Yes. One of the potential issues is the Houston sorting facility that receives the mail in that area. It has been known to have mail get stuck there a week or two at times. Just check the "Received by Lab" date that prairielad mentioned. Once you have a date there, you know FTDNA has your sample.

When the sample arrives it usually sits in a mail bag in the local post office until it gets sent to FTDNA which may be once a week. It has been on Mondays in the past, but that may have changed. So it is too soon to worry about a lost kit.

Comment

Originally posted by nunofreiresilva View Post
        Hello,

I mean, i ordered Y12 on the 09/15 and got it here (Portugal) on the 09/29 (14 days. Good).
        So i did it (the test) and sent it on the 09/29. Until now, nothing, just "pending". Anyone? Thank you.
        Once FTDNA marks your kit as received and then assigns a batch number to your kit it will take 6 to 8 weeks to get your results.

Comment

Working...
        X