Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-Z319

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R-Z319

    what do these numbers mean? I am new to all this any help would be appreciated.

  • #2
    Originally posted by JComer View Post
    what do these numbers mean? I am new to all this any help would be appreciated.
    R-Z319 is your haplogroup. I believe it is part of a larger haplogroup called R-U106. You should join the R-U106 group since they should be able to answer all your questions about your haplogroup. Check out the following URL for more information:

    https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/u106

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kevinduffy View Post
      R-Z319 is your haplogroup. I believe it is part of a larger haplogroup called R-U106. You should join the R-U106 group since they should be able to answer all your questions about your haplogroup. Check out the following URL for more information:

      https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/u106
      Thanks!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JComer View Post
        what do these numbers mean? I am new to all this any help would be appreciated.
        You have entered the chosen haplogroup region of the nulls (DYS425=0). Join the result to the R-U106 haplogroup project and then the nullmeister's can provide you with details about the region and figure which of the branches under Z319 your line might fall into. The nulls are the most "Germanic/continental" of all the haplogroup regions under U106.

        We also have our fun with U106 project non-believers.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gCC6AciFI

        email U106 admins Wayne and Mike to learn more. Both of us are Z319+. We will want to see if the upcoming Z326 SNP pack may be able to refine your haplogroup would be relevant to you.

        https://www.familytreedna.com/groups...out/background
        Last edited by wkauffman; 24th October 2015, 12:10 PM. Reason: add U106 URL

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wkauffman View Post
          You have entered the chosen haplogroup region of the nulls (DYS425=0). Join the result to the R-U106 haplogroup project and then the nullmeister's can provide you with details about the region and figure which of the branches under Z319 your line might fall into. The nulls are the most "Germanic/continental" of all the haplogroup regions under U106.

          We also have our fun with U106 project non-believers.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-gCC6AciFI

          email U106 admins Wayne and Mike to learn more. Both of us are Z319+. We will want to see if the upcoming Z326 SNP pack may be able to refine your haplogroup would be relevant to you.

          https://www.familytreedna.com/groups...out/background
          well Wayne life is a crazy thing it took 2 years but I have ordered the Z326 SNP should have results after the first of the year now if I could just figure out how to use the U106 page

          Comment

          Working...
          X