Doing a SNP test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing a SNP test

My husband has done up to the Y111 level test. I just ordered him a SNP test and from what it says, he will be sent a kit to do the test. Is this correct or will they use the sample from which they did the other Y DNA tests?

As long as you click on upgrade link while logged into his account, or clicked on kit is for existing customer in shopping cart, they will use sample on hand.
    If you received a new kit number and login, then test was not ordered under his yDNA111 account.

If there is not enough of the sample remaining to test, then they will ship out a new testing kit to the shipping address associated with account.

Comment

Thanks! Yes, I did go through the upgrade link and it was put in the shopping cart. I asked because at check out, it listed the purchasers name and address and then had the address for the kit to be sent. Maybe he needs to do it again since I have upgraded from the 37 to 67 to the 111. I will wait and see if a kit comes, if not then I guess they are using the original sample.

Comment

Working...
      X