Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-ZP91

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R-ZP91

    I am now R-Z372+ R-ZP91+. Looks like there are (9) of us who tested positive for this snp dowstream of Z372+. Has anyone researched this snp, how far back in time, regions, etc? I am certain this snp is most likely Scandinavian in origin.

    Best regards, Doug

  • #2
    Originally posted by DWFlineage View Post
    I am now R-Z372+ R-ZP91+. Looks like there are (9) of us who tested positive for this snp dowstream of Z372+. Has anyone researched this snp, how far back in time, regions, etc? I am certain this snp is most likely Scandinavian in origin.

    Best regards, Doug
    Please take a look at http://yfull.com/tree/R-Z372/

    The entries above, like R-P297 R-M269 R-L23 R-L51 R-L151 R-U106 R-Z19, are all clickable and allow for tree navigation.

    W. (Mr.)

    Comment


    • #3
      Appreciate

      Originally posted by dna View Post
      Please take a look at http://yfull.com/tree/R-Z372/

      The entries above, like R-P297 R-M269 R-L23 R-L51 R-L151 R-U106 R-Z19, are all clickable and allow for tree navigation.

      W. (Mr.)
      Thanks for sharing this chart, however R-ZP91+ has not been added yet to that chart. This snp has only been recently confirmed with Big Y and Z18 Panel testing. Just posted to see if anyone had found any research regarding this snp.

      Best regards, Doug

      Comment


      • #4
        S5970

        Excellent, now my terminal snp is S5970, so tomorrow I will see how large my group is. When my terminal snp was R-ZP91, there were 15 of us.

        Best regards, Doug

        R1b-U106+Z18+Z14+Z17+Z372+ZP91+S5970+

        Comment


        • #5
          QzzzieSwiss

          H there - My dad is now R-ZP91

          Please help me to understand? Thanks Wilma

          Comment


          • #6
            I am also interested to find out about R-ZP91 and the subclade R-S95970, as that is what brother has been recently been confirmed as. Thanks

            Sharon

            Comment


            • #7
              Greetings

              Originally posted by OzzieSwiss View Post
              H there - My dad is now R-ZP91

              Please help me to understand? Thanks Wilma
              Wilma,

              I would encourage your Dad to do the Big Y test if he has not done that yet. I have done the Big Y test and I matched another gentlemen who is ZP91+S5970+ and I matched (4) of his singletons(snps not matched to another/not named) so now I have ZP158+ZP159+ZP160+ZP161+ and also S7019+ downstream of these. Now I just to wait until other men match up to my remaining singletons, so those will be named and continue my snp lineage.

              Best regards, Douglas W. Fisher(adopted name)
              Confirmed paternal surname "Wells"
              Kit#122883

              Comment

              Working...
              X