Match dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match dates

I got my brother's Y-DNA 111 results yesterday, and today I decided to see it this brought us any new matches. However, all of the matches now have the date 4/7/2015. This is obviously the date the results were produced, but couldn't they keep the original match date for people who already matched? Now I have no way of seeing if there are any new matches. I recognize a lot of the names, so I know a lot of them are not new.

Originally posted by bvlenci View Post
    I got my brother's Y-DNA 111 results yesterday, and today I decided to see it this brought us any new matches. However, all of the matches now have the date 4/7/2015. This is obviously the date the results were produced, but couldn't they keep the original match date for people who already matched? Now I have no way of seeing if there are any new matches. I recognize a lot of the names, so I know a lot of them are not new.
    That should be put forward as a feature request.

Good news is that you had potentially lost only ability to see those people whose results were posted on the same date as your brother's upgrade.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

Working...
    X