111 marker result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 111 marker result

I have the results for my 111 marker test and I have a GD of 39 with someone in the same subgroup at present. I think that I will have at least 39 SNPs that are different to the other man in my group.

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
    I have the results for my 111 marker test and I have a GD of 39 with someone in the same subgroup at present. I think that I will have at least 39 SNPs that are different to the other man in my group.
    I used four of the off modal markers from my 111 marker result and found a Z156 match at semargl.

Comment

Awaiting 111 Marker Results

I used four of the off modal markers from my 111 marker result and found a Z156 match at semargl.
      Congratulations.
      I am awaiting the results of my Y-DNA 37 upgrade to Y-DNA 111. I received the results from the 38-47 panel Wednesday 10-1-14 and was hoping the some of the other panels would start coming in soon after but nothing yet. I am still well within FTDNA's "expected" weeks so I am not complaining, just curious. Can you tell me how long it took to receive all your 111 results after the first panel was in?
      I am in Batch 586.
      Thanks for your time,
      Hoppy

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
        Congratulations.
        I am awaiting the results of my Y-DNA 37 upgrade to Y-DNA 111. I received the results from the 38-47 panel Wednesday 10-1-14 and was hoping the some of the other panels would start coming in soon after but nothing yet. I am still well within FTDNA's "expected" weeks so I am not complaining, just curious. Can you tell me how long it took to receive all your 111 results after the first panel was in?
        I am in Batch 586.
        Thanks for your time,
        Hoppy
        I already had 67 markers tested so it took four weeks for the 67-111 to come back. I also think that they must have all my DYS markers from when I took the first test eight years ago. It was only a matter of getting someone in the lab to check for them. That is just my opinion. If you look at all the info that is coming out of the Big-Y tests then you will understand.

Comment

I already had 67 markers tested so it took four weeks for the 67-111 to come back. I also think that they must have all my DYS markers from when I took the first test eight years ago. It was only a matter of getting someone in the lab to check for them. That is just my opinion. If you look at all the info that is coming out of the Big-Y tests then you will understand.
          Did the results from your panels from 68-111 all come in on the same day or did the panels come in on different days?

Hoppy

Comment

Did the results from your panels from 68-111 all come in on the same day or did the panels come in on different days?

Hoppy
            They came at different times. You need to chill out, you will get your results.
            Last edited by 1798; 4 October 2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

The markers in the 67-111 panel that are showing the most variation are 522,463,452,714,549,712,650,504 and 587. A change at any of these markers could mean that one is in a different branch.
              Last edited by 1798; 6 October 2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hoppy
                When I tested for the Chromo2 at Irelandsdna I was told that I would get my results in three months which din't happen. There was a mix up of some sort in the tests and I had to wait another six weeks. When I did get them I had another two new SNPs which took me nearly eight years. So I must have the patience of Job and his cousins combined.

Comment

Working...
                X