The Current State of R-L21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]As I'm in no particular hurry, I think I'll just order that[QUOTE]

That is a good quality to have when dealing with national geographic.
    FTDNA feels like overnight delivery compared to their testing speed.
    ( based on previous testing experience).
    Anyway you may also want to consider joining the L21 plus project and associated yahoo groups. They do have some tools avaiable for calculating what SNP's to try first. In my case all turned out to be 0% probabilties but might be helpful to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunetmj View Post
      Anyway you may also want to consider joining the L21 plus project and associated yahoo groups.
      I was already a member of the L21 FTDNA project group, but yesterday I signed up to the Yahoo group. Most of it is over my head so far, but I shall introduce myself and ask them to be gentle!

Comment

Most of it is over my head so far, but I shall introduce myself and ask them to be gentle
        There are a number of good tools and other information at the yahoo group site. However I personally find messages chaotic - just a format issue. Stevo suggested a web site earlier in this thread which I find more informative.

Comment

DF13 ordered.

I am more curious than anything at this point. In light of the recent junk dna research I am wondering if this will have any impact on y or Mt.

Comment

DF13 ordered.

I posted this last night but it somehow did not make it to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaru View Post
              I posted this last night but it somehow did not make it to the board.
              And now, apparently it has appeared- disregard this post!

Comment

Working...
              X