Exciting news for J1c3d L1253

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting news for J1c3d L1253

I have some exciting news for all of you of the Y J1c3d Graham/Jordan Group and others with like DNA. FTDNA has authorized a new FTDNA Group to be formed exclusively for those of us that test positive for the new SNP L1253. This new group has been formed to better research the ancestral histories of all its members testing positive for the L1253 SNP regardless of present surname. All members will be expected to have ordered or are about to order the SNP L1253 test and then test positive. Ken Jordan and Claude Thormalen have been designated co-administrators of this group. Both of us are J1c3d with positive test on L1253. We will give our energy to this extremely interesting project with out being side tracked by other DNA projects. Joining the J1c3d L1253 Group cost nothing and the L1253 test is inexpensive. You may sign up for the J1c3d L1253 Group and the SNP test through FTDNA.

Originally posted by thormalen View Post
    I have some exciting news for all of you of the Y J1c3d Graham/Jordan Group and others with like DNA. FTDNA has authorized a new FTDNA Group to be formed exclusively for those of us that test positive for the new SNP L1253. This new group has been formed to better research the ancestral histories of all its members testing positive for the L1253 SNP regardless of present surname. All members will be expected to have ordered or are about to order the SNP L1253 test and then test positive. Ken Jordan and Claude Thormalen have been designated co-administrators of this group. Both of us are J1c3d with positive test on L1253. We will give our energy to this extremely interesting project with out being side tracked by other DNA projects. Joining the J1c3d L1253 Group cost nothing and the L1253 test is inexpensive. You may sign up for the J1c3d L1253 Group and the SNP test through FTDNA.
    J1c3d L1253 FTDNA Group http://www.familytreedna.com/public/...with-SNP-L1253

Comment

Originally posted by thormalen View Post
      I just wanted to say that we in the FTDNA J1c3d with L1253 Group are not in any way in competition with any of the other FTDNA groups. We are all working to accomplish the very same thing; but perhaps in different ways. Yesterday after going public with the info on the J1c3d with L1253 Group I received in the next 24 hours on my personal e mail over 40 request for information...and I replied to all of them ...some several times. It was a long evening. I think that is one of the main differences with the small personalized group. However the large group has its advantages...so join them both. Cooperation between the groups is important for your benefit. So take the L1253 SNP and join every FTDNA group you can.

Comment

Working...
      X