Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

r1b1a2a1a1b p312

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • r1b1a2a1a1b p312

    R1b1a2a1a1b P312+ U152- U106- M65- M153- L226- L21- L2- L176.2- L165-


    These were my tests done. It says now that the deep clade is finished. All the info i find regarding this haplogroup is it branches. is my line just not yet defined? family tree leaves a lot of description out of this

  • #2
    There is more after R-P312+ !!!!!

    DF27
    DF19 and some others https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater


    These are not included in the deep clade yet because they are very newly discovered.

    My dad just turned up positive for DF27+

    His line is Sotelo from Valladolid, Spain.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Favouriteslave View Post
      There is more after R-P312+ !!!!!

      DF27
      DF19 and some others https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater


      These are not included in the deep clade yet because they are very newly discovered.

      My dad just turned up positive for DF27+

      His line is Sotelo from Valladolid, Spain.
      really? So is this going to happen further down or do i really have to order separate tests?

      Comment


      • #4
        I suggest you join the R-P312 project and ask one of the admins to advice further testing:
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/atlantic-r1b1c/

        -Kai

        Comment


        • #5
          problem i have is that the Deep clade tested all over and was negative everything except the basic r1b1a2a1a1b p312. I checked in the upgrade area and saw i could have individual tests done to narrow it down but there are around 50. Thats a lot of money to guess around. Any thoughts?

          also i joined the P312 group but it didnt really help me too much.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rosencrance View Post
            problem i have is that the Deep clade tested all over and was negative everything except the basic r1b1a2a1a1b p312. I checked in the upgrade area and saw i could have individual tests done to narrow it down but there are around 50. Thats a lot of money to guess around. Any thoughts?

            also i joined the P312 group but it didnt really help me too much.
            DF27 is the biggy currently breaking up P312*. That would be a good place to start, at $29.

            Do you have a Ysearch entry?

            Comment


            • #7
              Good place to start, indeed, but the price is $39 for DF27

              I think that it requires two passes or something like that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sittius View Post
                Good place to start, indeed, but the price is $39 for DF27

                I think that it requires two passes or something like that.
                You're right. I stand corrected.

                Comment

                Working...
                X