Group Administrator email broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Administrator email broken

So I was trying to join a group (or see if I could) and after I shot off the email, it bounced back as undeliverable! First, I can't believe the project participants wouldn't have already complained to FTDNA about this. How common is this? And should I just email FTDNA about it?

DEFINITELY contact FTDNA.

Originally posted by katerennie4 View Post
    So I was trying to join a group (or see if I could) and after I shot off the email, it bounced back as undeliverable! First, I can't believe the project participants wouldn't have already complained to FTDNA about this. How common is this? And should I just email FTDNA about it?
    Hopefully they have a phone number or an alternate email for this person in which to contact. If that fails, then they may consider the project abandoned, in which case they may ask you to administrate!

Comment

Hopefully they find the person, b/c I just wanted to join b/c the surname includes 3 out of 8 of my dad's closest matches, lol. (33/37 markers, not real close, but the best I got).

Comment

There is a chance that your email address is blacklisted and that is why your email is being returned as undeliverable.

There are lots of blacklists and different web hosts use different ones so just because you can send email to some people doesn't mean you will be able to send to others. If that makes sense.

It is unlikely though but when you say why haven't others complained it makes it a possibilty?

Just a thought

Comment

Working...
        X