• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

y25 updates to 37 do they got there with out being updated

mtdna is ysearch capable of doing them also

Hi Jim,

If you have 25 marjer results in Y-search, when you get the results for 37 markers it DOESN'T automatically update the information.
    Its been a while since I've updated results there so I can't remember if you can do it by clicking the Y-search link at the bottom of one of your FT_DNA results pages, or whether you enter it by hand,...

No Y-search doesn't include mtDNA - it doesn't currently have the capability of entering mtDNA mutaton results (besides,...Y-search is called Y-search because it is a database for Y-DNA).

Angela.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelaCP
      Hi Jim,

If you have 25 marjer results in Y-search, when you get the results for 37 markers it DOESN'T automatically update the information.
      Its been a while since I've updated results there so I can't remember if you can do it by clicking the Y-search link at the bottom of one of your FT_DNA results pages, or whether you enter it by hand,...

No Y-search doesn't include mtDNA - it doesn't currently have the capability of entering mtDNA mutaton results (besides,...Y-search is called Y-search because it is a database for Y-DNA).

Angela.

DUH!! STUPID ME

I'LL JUST RELOAD IT
      I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE PIN EMAIL IT WAS DRIVING ME NUTS

Comment

Working...
      X