Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O3/m122

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O3/m122

    Any other O3/M122's out there? My husband is in this haplogroup and his family is from the Philippines.

  • #2
    My results Y-DNA 37 markers - predicted - O3 (M122)

    You can JOIN the O3 Y-DNA Haplogroup Project which I started...

    And..

    Some debates you can find here:

    Гаплогруппа O3 (in Russian)

    Comment


    • #3
      Grigoriev
      You have done really really well in a very short time with your surname group.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you very much!

        Comment


        • #5
          I have just updated the O3 Y-DNA Haplogroup Project

          It is very a pity to me, that at this forum members of the project do not participate..

          Comment


          • #6
            I would like to learn more about my DNA results. Probably, you will notice something interesting among my figures.
            I shall listen all your comments and wishes, with big attention.
            I shall show all my new results in this theme.
            I hope very much to learn as much as possible about a history of my Clan.

            Sequence of FTDNA:

            37 markers
            DYS 393--390--19/394--391--385a--385b--426--388--439--389-1--392--389-2--458--459a--459b--455--454--447--437--448--449--464a--464b--464c--464d--460--GATA-H4--YCA-IIa--YCA-IIb--456--607--576--570--CDY-a--CDY-b--442--438

            12--23--15--10--12--12--11--12--12--12--12--28--18--9--9--11--11--23--14--20--33--13--13--14--15--10--11--19--19--15--16--17--19--37--38--11--11

            My Ysearch.org

            Thank you very much!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Grigoriev
              I have just updated the O3 Y-DNA Haplogroup Project

              It is very a pity to me, that at this forum members of the project do not participate..
              I uploaded my husband's results and commend you on your hard work. I hope that more people join. It's exciting when you see how haplogroups have distributed throughout the world. There you are in Russia and an O3 and my husband is Filippino living in the US and is also an O3!

              Comment


              • #8
                I have a question.
                Where can I find modal haplotype of O3a5 hg???

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got my SNP results from Ethnoancestry, so I am M134 or O3a5b.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yerlan
                    I got my SNP results from Ethnoancestry, so I am M134 or O3a5b.
                    According to the ISOGG tree, M134 only indicates O3a5. O3a5b is indicated by a provisional new SNP, P101:

                    http://www.isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpO07.html

                    Also note that some earlier research papers call the M134 subhaplogroup O3d or O3e.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lgmayka
                      According to the ISOGG tree, M134 only indicates O3a5. O3a5b is indicated by a provisional new SNP, P101:

                      http://www.isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpO07.html

                      Also note that some earlier research papers call the M134 subhaplogroup O3d or O3e.
                      Thank you. I made my conclusion based on paper by Shi et al., 2005.
                      My mistake.
                      P101 is not included in the list of SNPs of Ethnoancestry.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Are there any new papers about O3 haplogroups? Anybody know it?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am O3a5 (M134) now!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            <23.05.2007>
                            There are few news on O3 Y-DNA Haplogroup Project!
                            http://www.ftdna.com/public/o3/

                            See: News

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The deepSNP results look great: O3a5 and O2a.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X