R-M343 Backbone SNP pack results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-M343 Backbone SNP pack results

Does ANYONE have an estimated date for results of the R-M343 Backbone SNP pack?

I ordered it on 7/29/2015 and was batched immediately to 633, yet it doesn't indicate a date for expected results.

A previous SNP was ordered and batched 631 with expected results 8/26 to 9/9 and that has already been completed and posted on Dashboard, but still shows Pending.

R-M343 Backbone SNP pack shows Completed/Pending, with no date.

Just curious if everyone who ordered the SNP pack is showing the same, "Completed/Pending with no expected date".

Originally posted by Renegade6008 View Post
    Does ANYONE have an estimated date for results of the R-M343 Backbone SNP pack?

I ordered it on 7/29/2015 and was batched immediately to 633, yet it doesn't indicate a date for expected results.

A previous SNP was ordered and batched 631 with expected results 8/26 to 9/9 and that has already been completed and posted on Dashboard, but still shows Pending.

R-M343 Backbone SNP pack shows Completed/Pending, with no date.

Just curious if everyone who ordered the SNP pack is showing the same, "Completed/Pending with no expected date".
    Yep! I have a kit that has the following:

R1b-M343 Backbone SNP Pack

Ordered 07/30/2015 634
    Batched 08/05/2015 634
    Completed Pending 634

Comment

Originally posted by K. L. Adams View Post
      Yep! I have a kit that has the following:

R1b-M343 Backbone SNP Pack

Ordered 07/30/2015 634
      Batched 08/05/2015 634
      Completed Pending 634
      Thanks for responding. I suppose since it is a new offering, they have no idea how long it will take. :-/

Comment

I'm in batch 634 as well. I imagine that once they get the results in they're probably going to take a little time to compare and confirm that things make sense before they give it to us. They might even end up releasing the first 2 or 3 batches at the same time.

Just a guess

Comment

I have a couple R1b SNP Pack tests in batch 633, but they have no expected completion date:
          Code:
          Awaiting Tests
          Tests 	Lab Procedure 	Batch 	Expected 	Notes
          R1b-M343 Backbone SNP Pack 	SMS-M343 	633

Comment

Thank you Osiris and lgmayka for responding.

Comment

Some results have been posted

Some early test panel results were posted this afternoon.

Comment

Yup. I got mine in. Unfortunately negative for every snp downstream of my last known positive

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                  Yup. I got mine in. Unfortunately negative for every snp downstream of my last known positive
                  So you have learned that you don't belong to any of the 144 SNPs in this R1b test. If you don't mind sharing which terminal SNP do you have?

Comment

My results of the backbone test came in today. It says my confirmed haplogroup is R-L21. I also tested positive for R-Z2103. What is the difference? Is z2103 downstream from L21? Am I both? Sorry for the newbie question.

Comment

Originally posted by siroli View Post
                      My results of the backbone test came in today. It says my confirmed haplogroup is R-L21. I also tested positive for R-Z2103. What is the difference? Is z2103 downstream from L21? Am I both? Sorry for the newbie question.
                      Z2103 is not downstream of L21, it is on a different branch that isn't even downstream of P312. It's downstream of L23. See http://www.yfull.com/tree/R-Z2103/

You should be positive for L51, P310, P311, and P312 apart from L21 which would be proof that you don't belong to the Z2103 branch. That would mean either Z2103 is recurrent for you or there was a problem with the Z2103 test.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        Is your terminal SNP Z49 downstream from U152?

Comment

I got a negative on everything below my snp

Disappointed to say the least.
                          Last edited by Leeb; 21 August 2015, 10:34 AM. Reason: damn auto correct on phone. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Leeb View Post
                            I got a negative on everything below my snp

Disappointed to say the least.
                            What was your SNP and does that mean "your SNP" is your final result?

Comment

Df27 and there's still snps left but was hoping to chip away a bit...

Comment

Working...
                              X