Is Y-DNA12 still on sale for $39?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Y-DNA12 still on sale for $39?

It was extended from Feb. 28 to March 5th but I'm still seeing the sale banner on the home page. If I click through I don't see a date mentioned, but if I then click on "Order Now" the next page states:

"ORDERS OF ON SALE PRODUCTS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID IN FULL BY THE END OF THE SALE, TUESDAY, MARCH 05, 2013, TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICE."

Since today is March 7th it's not clear if you can actually get this at the sale price any more.

Go through checkout, and if the amount is still $39.00, then you've got it. If it's back to regular price, then call the office to cancel if you want to.

Comment

$39 sale

I queried this with them and received the reply from Bennet on 8 March

"In fact the price is still good, and we have , today, decided to institutionalize the price for the Y12 at $39"

I figure I will get one for my father who is elderly and then will wait for another sale for more tests.

My other y test was from a cousin on my mothers side to find her paternal roots.

Comment

Thanks Lassie!

Comment

Fantastic! I already bought 5, but was hoping to buy at least 10 - now I won't have to rush the purchase.

Comment

Working...
          X