Y-111 (mine is done)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y-111 (mine is done)

I just noticed that my Y-111 is actually completed. You can see it on the results pages in the R1a1 Project (Lapinski) for L664 etc. (this is just from memory). So, all my tests have been completed, up to this point.

I've had computer problems, and my current setup is less convenient. So I'llprobably be posting less.

I hope you won't be gone to long. I for one have appreciated your contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunetmj View Post
      I hope you won't be gone to long. I for one have appreciated your contributions.
      I thought I talked too much. It turns out that Comcast was rather disfunctional for a while. It didn't appear to be entirely my fault. I won't go into technical details about my old laptop hitched to Comcast (no space for downloading newer browser versions).

Since I am no longer awaiting test results, there isn't a big reason to check with my page at FTDNA. As for matches in Family Finder, there isn't much cooperation. Some even seem to thwart me; dropping out or removing names that interested me.

Comment

Well best of luck to you. I think you and I are among the few who knew who the Montagnard are , at least enough to answer a previous thread.

Comment

Working...
        X