No announcement yet.

How long before Raw Data is available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before Raw Data is available?

the Big Y 700 results were available on 25th Feb, yet when I try to download the build 37 raw data file for use at Ged Match it tells me that to check back in 24 hours... how long does it normally take to be available?

As I stated in my reply in the earlier message you only upload Family Finder raw data to GEDmatch. They do not accept Big Y data.

Comment

Originally posted by Gisse View Post
      the Big Y 700 results were available on 25th Feb, yet when I try to download the build 37 raw data file for use at Ged Match it tells me that to check back in 24 hours... how long does it normally take to be available?
      There are real problems with getting FF data now. Contact them. The download link is in the "family finder" section of your home screen:
      Matrix | Advanced Matches | Download Raw Data | Learn More
      but if clicking on "Download Raw Data" gives you a check back message ... start a complaint/query. At least for some kits, FF results are now being processed weeks after the Y tests are finished. Or, more accurately, are "on hold." You did order a Family Finder test, right? (It doesn't automatically accompany a BigY order)

Meanwhile - as for that BAM file from your Y test - have you considered getting a Yfull account and uploading it there? It's for getting an interesting analysis of your results. ($50) And be sure to get yourself into the appropriate FT projects (free).
      Last edited by abuelita; 2 April 2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abuelita View Post

There are real problems with getting FF data now. Contact them. The download link is in the "family finder" section of your home screen:
        Matrix | Advanced Matches | Download Raw Data | Learn More
        but if clicking on "Download Raw Data" gives you a check back message ... start a complaint/query. At least for some kits, FF results are now being processed weeks after the Y tests are finished. Or, more accurately, are "on hold." You did order a Family Finder test, right? (It doesn't automatically accompany a BigY order)

Meanwhile - as for that BAM file from your Y test - have you considered getting a Yfull account and uploading it there? It's for getting an interesting analysis of your results. ($50) And be sure to get yourself into the appropriate FT projects (free).
        ok, thanks for that, I wasn't aware that only the FF tests results would be accepted by Ged Match, certainly answers that questions, cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X