X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasonX
    replied
    Originally posted by SCCCP View Post
    Waiting on Big Y700, Batch 952. Report says "Completed" but no date is shown and no results that I can find.
    That's probably the date your y111 results came in. They do that for some reason but it will get updated when the Big Y comes in.

Leave a comment:

• KATM
    replied
    Originally posted by SCCCP View Post
    Waiting on Big Y700, Batch 952. Report says "Completed" but no date is shown and no results that I can find.
    While on the Order History page, you will not see a date for "Completed" until the test is actually completed. It is confusing, but that's how FTDNA does it. Pretend each word in the "Order Status" column has a colon after it (Batched: or Completed: ), so if a line is blank for a date, then you know it hasn't completed that stage yet. If you've taken any other tests, this is more obvious, because the already-completed tests will show "Completed" with a completion date.

To see when the test results are expected, use the "Check the status of pending tests" link at the top of the Order History page. This will take you to the "Awaiting Lab Results" page, which shows the expected completion date range.

Sometimes the range will be updated, depending on the circumstances (large amount of tests to process after a sale, causing delays; or retesting the sample if first test does not give results, etc.). You may want to check the status periodically to see if anything has changed. Occasionally there is not enough DNA sample left to use for a test, at which time FTDNA should send out another test kit with same kit number. So, always make sure your contact information is current (email, address, phone). If your Big Y 700 was in batch 952, and the expected date has been updated several times, I would contact FTDNA to see if a new sample is needed. When was your kit batched?

Just before that link to the Awaiting Lab Results page, the text at the top of the Order History page says:
    You have an open order. The Awaiting Lab Results page allows you to follow the progress of your order.
    Once your test results are complete and you get a date, the above text and link do not appear on the Order History page.
    Last edited by KATM; 16 January 2020, 09:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SCCCP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deviance
    replied
    Big Y upgrade to 700 from 500. Results today.
    Big Y-700 Ordered 11/30/2019 1031
    Big Y-700 Batched 12/01/2019 1031
    Big Y-700 Completed 01/15/2020 1031

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Frasse View Post

HI,
    In the facebook group "FTDNA - Big Y", there is a thread dated 31 dec 2019 on last BigY-results and a comment from 31st december ont batch 1031 and a second one completed 1st of januari.
    But it seems that batch number is not the main criteria.

Thanks Frasse

Leave a comment:

• Frasse
    replied
    it seems that the same things happens for batch 1029. Some get a result, some don't.

Leave a comment:

• Frasse
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post

Frasse, where do you have your information that someone from batch 1031 has received their results. ? Can you give me an example of someone from Batch 1031 who has received results?
    HI,
    In the facebook group "FTDNA - Big Y", there is a thread dated 31 dec 2019 on last BigY-results and a comment from 31st december ont batch 1031 and a second one completed 1st of januari.
    But it seems that batch number is not the main criteria.

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Team4ever: you haven’t get your results yet? Some 1031 got it. Seems that the delay can vary a lot within and between batches. Jus to wait :-)
    Frasse, where do you have your information that someone from batch 1031 has received their results. ? Can you give me an example of someone from Batch 1031 who has received results?

Leave a comment:

• Frasse
    replied
    Team4ever: you haven’t get your results yet? Some 1031 got it. Seems that the delay can vary a lot within and between batches. Jus to wait :-)

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Y700, batch 1031, expected date 02/24/2020 - 03/09/2020. This is the same expected date since it was batched.

Leave a comment:

• Frasse
    replied
    Ok. It Will be interesting to see when the different batches get their results

Leave a comment:

• Ivar Kristensen
    replied
    Ivar, is it bigy or y111?
    Big Y-700

Leave a comment:

• Frasse
    replied
    Ivar, is it bigy or y111?
    it is possible that they updates the estimated time beginning of December but the new times is only shown for new batches.
    i am also 1033

Leave a comment:

• KATM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivar Kristensen View Post
    Batch 1039, order placed 12/13/2019. Expected 02/10/2020 - 02/24/2020
    Interesting! I have one in Batch 1033, order placed 2 Dec 2019, before your order. Expected date for results is still shown as 02/26/2020-03/11/2020, which is later than yours.
    Maybe they will adjust the date for my order. . .

Leave a comment:

• Ivar Kristensen
    replied
    Batch 1039, order placed 12/13/2019. Expected 02/10/2020 - 02/24/2020
    Last edited by Ivar Kristensen; 7 January 2020, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X