Big Y ydna haplogroup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Y ydna haplogroup

I am new to this stuff and not knowledgeable at all. Just received my ydna haplogroup as P-BY49600

Look at the haplo tree in your FTNDA page results and see what other upstream values are there, how many matches, and you can also compare those to the ISOGG and YFull trees that are available online.

Those might have YBP (years before present time) ages for some of your haplo stream. FTDNA does not present those, except as blog entries from various experts.

If there is an FTDNA Haplotype Project or Surname Project, please JOIN those, and then you will get the benefit of admins who can help you further.

Comment

Originally posted by clintonslayton76 View Post
      Look at the haplo tree in your FTNDA page results and see what other upstream values are there, how many matches, and you can also compare those to the ISOGG and YFull trees that are available online.

Those might have YBP (years before present time) ages for some of your haplo stream. FTDNA does not present those, except as blog entries from various experts.

If there is an FTDNA Haplotype Project or Surname Project, please JOIN those, and then you will get the benefit of admins who can help you further.
      Thank You.
      I'm in YFull but there as Ydna K2b for now.
      In FTDNA it is the first ydna P I think.
      I'm in the Early Branches Project.
      NO MATCHES

Comment

Working...
      X