Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for single SNP test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for single SNP test?

Hi, I ordered two SNP and I want to know that how long does it take to get results for SNP test? How have you experienced?

Log into your myFTDNA website. In the left hand side click on "Complete order history", in the "Order History" section of the new page click on "Check the status of pending tests." You'll be shown the "Expected" date range for the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by jh.chua96 View Post
      Hi, I ordered two SNP and I want to know that how long does it take to get results for SNP test? How have you experienced?
      The last one I did took 6 months.

Comment

DNA Processing Times - Table

From this link scroll to the bottom where the table is.
        Only one person reported single snp testing and that one took 48 days from the time it was logged back into the lab.

http://thednageek.com/dna-tests/

Handy table.
        Based on user reported data.

Comment

The last single SNP I did took 2 months (R1a backbone). Did it in 2018.

Comment

I had the z255 snp test done in December. Got the results about 10 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by jh.chua96 View Post
              R1b SNP Batch #805 order 11/22 I have just been delayed again so 18 weeks still no results good luck

Comment

Working...
              X