• nunofreiresilva
    replied
    Great!

Thank you everyone

Leave a comment:

• Armando
    replied
    Originally posted by nunofreiresilva View Post
    So this Y dna 12 can only be ordered if you join a surname project?
    No. You can order the Y-DNA12 test from https://www.familytreedna.com/group-..._and_subclades and join the R1a project at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Either that or you can call FTDNA and place the order over the phone. It doesn't cost anything to join a project.

Leave a comment:

• nunofreiresilva
    replied
    Jim Barret wrote: "You'll need to order a Y-DNA test and then add Big-Y to that kit. If you can find a surname project that will allow you to order Y-DNA12 it cost $59 plus P & H, which will depend on where it is being shipped."

More than 150 Euros is expensive at the moment.

So this Y dna 12 can only be ordered if you join a surname project?

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Since you posted this in the Big-Y area I assume you want to know if you can order Big-Y at FTDNA. Yes. You also wanted to know if it was expensive. That depends on what you call expensive.

You'll need to order a Y-DNA test and then add Big-Y to that kit. If you can find a surname project that will allow you to order Y-DNA12 it cost $59 plus P & H, which will depend on where it is being shipped. Big-Y will cost $395 during the sale which ends August 31. After the sale it will cost $550.

Leave a comment:

• nunofreiresilva
    started a topic R1a - M513 (SNP test)

R1a - M513 (SNP test)

Hi,

I need to accurate my generic haplogroup (R1a - M513). I was told i needed an SNP test.

Can i do it through FTDNA? Is it expensive? (i´m on a budget)

Thank you.
Working...
X