Big Tree R-P312

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Tree R-P312

Can anyone tel me what this means. I thought BigY had me in R-S588? That is my kit number.
    Rich

Big Tree: People (R-P312)

Below is the complete list of NGS kits I have data for. It is usually updated within a few days of the data being posted on the Yahoo R-P312, R-U106, R-L21 or R-DF27 websites. If you don't see your data here, I probably don't have it.

'Block' corresponds to the most downstream shared block of SNPs on the tree. 'Lines' corresponds to the number of non-trivial lines of data in the corresponding BigY VCF or FGC variantCompare file. If I have your haplotype data loaded, the number of FTDNA STRs you have tested will appear in the HT column. I look in the major FTDNA haplogroup projects for haplotype data and update the information occasionally.

Once I upload your data, your results should appear in their approximate location on the tree, and the background color in the 'Block' cell will be red. Once I've had a chance to fully analyze your data, the background color of the 'Block' cell should be white.

Lastname Haplogroup Block Kit Type Kit Number Imported Lines HT MDKA Notes
    Hagan DF49 ~16114736-T-C FTDNA 492044 2016-08-25 7100
    Last edited by richjh; 28 November 2016, 12:34 PM.

The Big Tree will likely resolve your Big Y results to be part of this haplogroup as well. However, as more people take the Big Y test & upload results to the Big Tree, your terminal clade will become ever more well defined & probably a lot more rapidly than you will see it at Family Tree DNA or ISOGG.

Big Y results can be further resolved until the last novel variant has been used.

Timothy Peterman

Comment

richjh, the Big Tree also has you as S588. You can see that group at http://ytree.net/DisplayTree.php?blockID=576 Alex has 16114736-T-C as a subclade of S588. That is at http://ytree.net/DisplayTree.php?blo...998&star=false

Comment

Does the VCF file take a while to show up once Big Y is done? My results showed up today, but there is only a BAM file and no VCF available (yet?).

Comment

Originally posted by dewsloth View Post
          Does the VCF file take a while to show up once Big Y is done? My results showed up today, but there is only a BAM file and no VCF available (yet?).
          To answer my own question in case anyone else runs across this, the results say 12/2, but the vcf wasn't available until 12/4, so it just takes a little longer.

Comment

Working...
          X