Can't see Big-Y Results/Results URL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see Big-Y Results/Results URL?

I ordered Big-Y a while back. Two days ago a new set of Y-STR results appeared, and my Big-Y was listed as "Completed" under "Complete order history".

My dashboard also started showing a Big-Y section, with an order date of two days ago (?), and with an "Awaiting Results" button that leads to a page that lists the batch number and original estimated completion date.

Yesterday I began receiving "We Found a New Big Y Match!" emails, with a "View My Matches" link that leads to the the "Awaiting Results" page.

Not surprisingly, email to FTDNA support hasn't resulted in any answers yet.

My questions: Is this the normal? (It's certainly broken, but I can imagine that's 'normal'.) Does anybody have the canonical URL to the Big-Y results page, in case I'm able to access that directly (http://www.familytreedna.com/my/???.aspx)?

Many thanks!

In the upper left corner of your account's main page, try

MyFTDNA > Big Y > Results

Comment

Ah, missed those links, thanks. But unfortunately both also lead to the "Awaiting Results" page.

Comment

Same Here

Mine is doing the exact same, except no match emails yet.

I called in and was told it will take a few more days for all the results to post, as it was going through a final quality check.

Comment

Also i have similar problem .
          i got my y67 test results 2 days ago but i got just markers values results and i can't access to my haplogroup result and also i didn't get my matches results.

Comment

I received a response from FTDNA on the subject; they too gave me the "final quality check" answer, along with "available by the end of the week."

Comment

I have the same issue. Test completed on 5/16. I called on the 17th and was told; it was an IT issue and a bug fix would be requested. Haven't heard anything since. Anyone get their results yet?

Comment

Nope

My Big Y results are still not available, test completed 5/16.

Comment

Yes!

My results are posted!!! Thanks FTDNA for providing them so fast, even with the little delay last week!!

Comment

Received my results this morning 5/23.

Comment

I received my Big Y results today as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X