Big Y haplotree error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Y haplotree error

My Big Y haplotree says that I'm positive for Y2631 but negative for Z93 and Z94. These results are incongruous and I'm wondering how to sort it out or have it corrected.

Thanks!

kit #148160

Have you asked a project admin? Not sure which one you should talk to, maybe one of the R1a people.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Contemplator View Post
      Have you asked a project admin? Not sure which one you should talk to, maybe one of the R1a people.
      The project admin is the one that pointed out the discrepancy and suggest that I contact FTDNA.

How does one contact FTDNA via e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by chupacerveza View Post
        How does one contact FTDNA via e-mail?
        At the top of this page click on Customer Support. In the Support section click on "Open a request" or move your mouse over to "Contact Us" if you prefer to call them by phone. You could be on hold for a while and they have their hours, but if you choose the "Open a request" option they will email you back. You reply back using that same email message they send you if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by chupacerveza View Post
          My Big Y haplotree says that I'm positive for Y2631 but negative for Z93 and Z94. These results are incongruous and I'm wondering how to sort it out or have it corrected.
          The problem is more obvious than that. Your Big Y Results page correctly says:
          Z93 Yes (+)
          Z94 Yes (+)

But these correct results have not been propagated to your Y-SNP page. I reported this on January 18. In that report I mentioned that dozens of project members had the same problem.

Comment

Hi Larry,

Thank you! I did not know this.

By the way, FTDNA contacted me today and they have corrected the results.

I don't know whether this will affect any "matches" but at least it shouldn't be a problem now that it's fixed.

Best regards and thank you again,

Robert

Comment

Working...
            X