15% discount on Big Y ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New code for 15%

Right now there is a coupon "CJS2015" for 15% off tests that cost more than $99. Tried it and it works for Y-DNA tests and Big-Y. No idea how long it will last.

Comment

Originally posted by amundn View Post
      Right now there is a coupon "CJS2015" for 15% off tests that cost more than $99. Tried it and it works for Y-DNA tests and Big-Y.
      It works on Family Finder ($84.15 instead of $99).

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Igmayka. Have just upgraded to Y-111 and persuaded two others to as well.

Comment

How does a brand new person I.e. No previous testing order the Big Y?
          I do not see it offered on my dashboard. I have taken it already but was looking for another person. Where does one look?

Comment

As long as he has ordered y-12 or more, he can order the Big Y.

The Y-12 test doesn't need to be complete in order to do this. Recently, I ordered a couple of Big Y tests for different people shortly after I ordered the Y-12 test. Result? The Big Y results came in first!

Timothy Peterman

Comment

Originally posted by Brunetmj View Post
              How does a brand new person I.e. No previous testing order the Big Y?
              Unfortunately, FTDNA absolutely requires at least Y-DNA12 first. But multiple customers in this situation have been able to call up and order Y-DNA12 with a notation on the account that they can later order the Big Y with the discount/coupon in effect when they called.

Comment

Working...
              X