$100 off Big Y Mystery Reward - expires today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 off Big Y Mystery Reward - expires today

Maybe someone would like to use this reward that I'm not using from one of my kits. Hate to see it go to waste.

$100 off Big Y on top of the discounted Holiday Sales price.

R5CY6HJH

Expires 11/30/2014 at 11:59PM CT.

Originally posted by Hale View Post
    Maybe someone would like to use this reward that I'm not using from one of my kits. Hate to see it go to waste.

$100 off Big Y on top of the discounted Holiday Sales price.

R5CY6HJH

Expires 11/30/2014 at 11:59PM CT.
    I thought the offer was on until 12/31/2014 so I won't be doing the Big-Y test now.

Comment

This particular Mystery Reward expires today not the Holiday Sales prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Hale View Post
        This particular Mystery Reward expires today not the Holiday Sales prices.
        I know but my Big-Y coupon would have cost me 100 dollars less and I won't be able to get to the bank until tomorrow.I didn't notice the expiry date until you posted it.I sent it to a friend and I hope he will be able to use it.
        Last edited by 1798; 30 November 2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
          I know but my Big-Y coupon would have cost me 100 dollars less and I won't be able to get to the bank until tomorrow.
          My understanding is that new coupons will show up every week throughout December. If these $100-off coupons continue to appear, someone will eventually have a spare for you.

By the way, you can also (apparently!) lock in the coupon price by ordering with the "Pay later" option. You can then (presumably) pay for the order anytime before the end of December.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
            My understanding is that new coupons will show up every week throughout December. If these $100-off coupons continue to appear, someone will eventually have a spare for you.

By the way, you can also (apparently!) lock in the coupon price by ordering with the "Pay later" option. You can then (presumably) pay for the order anytime before the end of December.
            Thanks Igmayka.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
              I am custodian or co-custodian of over 50 kits. Last week, 5 of them had "$100 off Big Y" as the mystery gift. This week, only one had such a coupon.

I can imagine that the ratios of various coupon types may vary from week to week according to the lab's spare capacity.

Comment

Some current week Big Y $100 coupons on offer on first in basis in this facebook group Ancestry-Gedmatch-FTDNA-23&me-Genealogy and DNA https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ance...nealogyandDna/

Comment

Working...
                X