Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YFull SNP names for BIG Y NV locations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • YFull SNP names for BIG Y NV locations

    YFull appears to be providing SNP names for "all" BIG Y reported NV locations. I wonder how widely these new SNP names will be accepted?

  • #2
    Y-series SNP names have been on the ISOGG tree for a long time but still there is not BY SNP placed on the ISOGG tree. So currently YFull's SNP names are more established than FTDNA's BY-series: http://www.isogg.org/tree/index.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fmoakes View Post
      YFull appears to be providing SNP names for "all" BIG Y reported NV locations. I wonder how widely these new SNP names will be accepted?
      Is there a table for translating the NV locations to the new SNP names in their table?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JohnG View Post
        Is there a table for translating the NV locations to the new SNP names in their table?
        Are you able to access this spreadsheet? It's not totally up to date, but close.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
          Are you able to access this spreadsheet? It's not totally up to date, but close.
          thanks, this should help me understand the YFull tree.

          Comment

          Working...
          X