Conflicting Big Y Status - Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pillar_of_fire View Post
    Since several days the Big blue sign - the BIG Y IS HERE - is on the home page of kits that already have ordered the Big Y and are expecting results by the end of March (hopefully).

Does it mean that the results are so delayed or thrown out - that the system considers as if there never has been a BIG Y order?
    If your Batch Number progress is showing Ordered with a date, and Batched with a date, then I think you're safe ! Soon it will say Completed and (maybe) a date. If it says Thrown Out and a date, start to worry,

Comment

Originally posted by Mudgeeclarke View Post

Turns out, Geno 2.0 has me at 95% Homo sapiens and 5% Other ... They say Neanderthal and Denisovan ... but just as likely a Vanilla Machiatto .... ....
      Actually, it's 7.5% "Other" Hominid ... 3% Neanderthal and 4.5% Denisovan ... or a selection of Starbucks blend ... so, just 92.5% sapiens ... which does explain a lot, especially the grunting ...

Comment

So nice to pop in to the humor here, since I have none for a completed status with no date...

Comment

Originally posted by mebrowndfw View Post
          So nice to pop in to the humor here, since I have none for a completed status with no date...
          There are Wrangler Jeans and, presumably, Low Humor Genes. Welcome to the No Date Complete Group ... I hope we all leave the Group soon.

Comment

Under my order history I too have:

Big Y
            11/20/2013 Batched 543
            11/16/2013 Ordered 543
            Completed 543

So just to confirm: There are other BigY orders out there (batches 542-545) that don't currently say "Completed" under the order history?

Comment

Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
              Under my order history I too have:

Big Y
              11/20/2013 Batched 543
              11/16/2013 Ordered 543
              Completed 543

So just to confirm: There are other BigY orders out there (batches 542-545) that don't currently say "Completed" under the order history?
              I think not. All pending tests I have checked, whether Big Y or not, are listed this way.

Comment

I have a blank for the completed date. All the tests that I have taken previously have a date in that slot. I expect to see the date when the test is done. I really want a Big Y task bar on the site slowly edging toward the right where all will be complete. Or a big thermometer edging upwards.

Comment

Working...
                X