No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BIG Y UPDATE (7 March 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel you. If I thought it would help, I'd take the day off and drive down to Houston, but I have a feeling I'd end up just as frustrated and uninformed as I am without a four hour drive.

Comment

Originally posted by mafe View Post
      ...logging in daily to see if the red box is still there ...
      My red box is still there and I got my results over a week ago. I hope you are also checking on the main menu to see if they have arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
        My red box is still there and I got my results over a week ago. I hope you are also checking on the main menu to see if they have arrived.
        Good point Mike. Checking the Big Y results is key, either at the bottom of the page or under "Other Results" in the menu bar.

Comment

Thanks guys, I click on every button that is available, my routine is:

1: Red box
          2: Other results menu
          3: Big-Y awaiting results button
          4: Complete Order history
          5: FTDNA forum (to make sure I'm not the only one left suffering)
          6: U152 Subclade SNP page (but only when I'm really feeling desperate)

Comment

Originally posted by mafe View Post
            Thanks guys, I click on every button that is available, my routine is:

1: Red box
            2: Other results menu
            3: Big-Y awaiting results button
            4: Complete Order history
            5: FTDNA forum (to make sure I'm not the only one left suffering)
            6: U152 Subclade SNP page (but only when I'm really feeling desperate)
            Looks like you've got it sufficiently covered.

Comment

Seems a familiar Big Y routine. I still find myself doing it even though I've got my results. Still, I'm excited for the rest of the U152 guys who are yet to receive their results.

Comment

Working...
              X