BigY Results In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigY Results In?

Please post here when you get them on Friday.

Thanks !

Thanks for the Big-Y Forum, Rebekah.

I'm sure we are all anxious to see the results come in, and curious as to what they will mean individually, and how much of an impact they will have on a wider scale.

Colin Clarke
    Last edited by Rebekah Canada; 25th February 2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

This was posted in the Yahoogroup associated with the R1b-U106 Project by someone who was on today's FTDNA webinar.

"I just thought I would let everyone know that the Big Y was mentioned at the end of today's FTDNA webinar on mtDNA and it was stated that they should be finishing up today for the release of the Big Y on Friday."

So, it sounds like Big Y results will be released on time, barring some catastrophe, like a tornado devastating FTDNA's offices. Knock on wood.

Comment

Is there censorship ? Or is it just you ?

Two of my posts have been censored by you, Rebekah, without so much as a by your leave. I expect you will delete this one as well. Are we only allowed to say what you approve of, or has FTDNA decided that once a customer has spent every last penny on every possible test, their 'use by time' has expired?

You must be joking, right. If I say I am L2, that breaks some new rule? If I say I have tested out to Y 111, you are worried someone else may want to buy the test?

Comment

Just trimming...

Hi,

Please see this thread.
          http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=34395
          Peace...
          Originally posted by Mudgeeclarke View Post
          Two of my posts have been censored by you, Rebekah, without so much as a by your leave. I expect you will delete this one as well. Are we only allowed to say what you approve of, or has FTDNA decided that once a customer has spent every last penny on every possible test, their 'use by time' has expired?

You must be joking, right. If I say I am L2, that breaks some new rule? If I say I have tested out to Y 111, you are worried someone else may want to buy the test?

Comment

You are not trimming ... You are censoring ...

You took out content within my comment. That is not trimming. That is censoring/redacting. Do we have to get approval from you by sending you a draft before we email our project groups?

And if you are having a fit about signature blocks, then as it is OUR Forum, maybe you could have run a Poll of members (CUSTOMERS) to see what they wanted. I'm sure most all would agree that 20 lines of SNP results etc is ridiculous, but I like to know if I am seeing a comment from someone who has taken Y25, or Y111, or has a regional background I am interested to study more.

I can't believe you were appointed to this (onerous) task, just to piss customers off.

Comment

I think we should have threads like this for each mutation.
              This would be more useful.. What do you think!

Comment

Originally posted by E-M81 View Post
                I think we should have threads like this for each mutation.
                This would be more useful.. What do you think!
                Do you think there is enough traffic here to keep the topics alive?

Comment

I am hoping that tomorrow I get my BigY results.
                  Being stuck at DF13* is no fun at all!

I hope the BigY results uncover some long saught after snp's for me. Not meaning to be greedy..but it can be a selfish hobby.

Comment

Working...
                  X