• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudgeeclarke, just sent you a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
      Hi,

Please test out Felix's cute little Chrome extension. Then let us all know what extra tools you would like for BIG Y Fun.
      C'mon, Bekah, I'm an artist, not a scientist .... I'm sure Jim Barry at U152 is about to play with the numbers ... He was onto this straightaway.

Ummm, does cute little Chrome work on my cute little iPad 3 ?

CC

Comment

• Hi,

I <3 my HP Chromebook.....
        Originally posted by Mudgeeclarke View Post
        C'mon, Bekah, I'm an artist, not a scientist .... I'm sure Jim Barry at U152 is about to play with the numbers ... He was onto this straightaway.

Ummm, does cute little Chrome work on my cute little iPad 3 ?

CC

Comment

• Congrats Mr Clarke!

Comment

• Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
            Congrats Mr Clarke!
            Thanks !

(It's not as if I had to do anything except complain and be grumpy … the rest just happened by magic … )

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
              Hi,

I <3 my HP Chromebook.....
              Sure, rub it in.

I checked out the Felix app … requires me to download Google Chrome, and I don't want to do that because my Safari is safe, and that's enough for me.

Maybe a manager from a project (several) of which I am a member will run the app for me …

Comment

• FWIW, I notice that, in my own Haplotree and SNPs page, under the Y DNA Tab, since the addition of new results from Big Y, several of the negative results are repeated, sometimes next to each other, sometimes on another line. I have no idea if that is a posting glitch, or is meant to be and therefore tells me something ...

Comment

• My results came in also. As the other poster mentioned the big red badge claiming "waiting for results" continues to be displayed. So while your waiting dont forget to check the Big Y results at the bottom of the page !
                  I tried the chrome extention and all that but it was a miserable failure. It put me below L21>M222 which I am not.
                  In all fairness I belong to a brand new subclade under L21>DF13 which is only now applying to be recognized by
                  isogg.org. So it is too new a subclade to be picked up by anything. It was discovered by the Full Genome project on another person.
                  I do have to process these results for a hint of what SNP's may refelct this subclade.

Comment

• Watching 8 Big Y Orders

So far, 3 of the 8 tests I am watching have been received. I can't really see a FIFO pattern

+ Batch 543 - ordered 11/18 - received 2/27
                    + Batch 543 - ordered 11/14 - received 3/17
                    + Batch 542 - ordered 11/11 - received 3/20
                    - Batch 542 - ordered 11/11 - pending
                    - Batch 542 - ordered 11/13 - pending
                    - Batch 544 - ordered 11/28 - pending
                    - Batch 545 - ordered 11/29 - pending
                    - Batch 548 - ordered 12/19 - pending

All 5 "pending" kits are "expected" to be available by 3/28.

I don't have records of whether any additional vials were required for any of the pending results. I did receive and return one - but don't recall if it was for Big Y or for FF (which I ordered on 11/14 - 3 days after Big Y)

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
                      So far, 3 of the 8 tests I am watching have been received. I can't really see a FIFO pattern

- Batch 542 - ordered 11/13 - pending

All 5 "pending" kits are "expected" to be available by 3/28.

I don't have records of whether any additional vials were required for any of the pending results. I did receive and return one - but don't recall if it was for Big Y or for FF (which I ordered on 11/14 - 3 days after Big Y)

Have any more of your results delivered?

Comment

• Watching 8 Big Y Orders

Yes - I've had one more result come in. So now, 4 of the 8 tests I am watching have been received.

+ Batch 542 - ordered 11/13 - received 3/28

Comment

• We are still at 11 of 58. Will some arrive today????

Comment

• Originally posted by dtvmcdonald View Post
                            We are still at 11 of 58. Will some arrive today????
                            They will have to deliver a lot of results today. What's the percentage remaining for all orders?, anyone know?

Comment

• Originally posted by EastAnglian View Post
                              They will have to deliver a lot of results today. What's the percentage remaining for all orders?, anyone know?
                              No idea what is outstanding but, based on forum comments, it sounds like a lot. I hate to have a sour outlook but, unless they worked all weekend, I don't think they can meet the most recent numbers.

Comment

• I've just received mine. It's very daunting so it's fortunate I'm in a haplogroup project.

Comment

Working...
                                X