X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enkhjargalan
    started a topic mtDNA U2e3, I'm from Inner Mongolia, China

mtDNA U2e3, I'm from Inner Mongolia, China

mtDNA U2e3, I'm from Inner Mongolia, China.
    Welcome to discussing about origination and migration of mtDNA U2e3. A Chinese scholar told me that mtDNA U2e3 was formed in West Eurasia 12,000 years ago, Until today, no researchs aren't delivered about mtdna U2e3.

• Enkhjargalan
    replied
    Originally posted by spruithean View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

This is quite interesting, the website Eupedia doesn't have much information on mtDNA haplogroup U2e3, however there is a snippet of information for U2e3a, which has a presence in Ireland. I think most of mtDNA haplogroup U is much further west in its origin. Perhaps your maternal ancestor migrated to Mongolia instead of remaining in the west?
    Thank you, the mtDNA U2e3 was a very rare haplogroup in the world, I don't now what happened in ancient age.

Leave a comment:

• spruithean
    replied
    Welcome to the forums!

This is quite interesting, the website Eupedia doesn't have much information on mtDNA haplogroup U2e3, however there is a snippet of information for U2e3a, which has a presence in Ireland. I think most of mtDNA haplogroup U is much further west in its origin. Perhaps your maternal ancestor migrated to Mongolia instead of remaining in the west?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X