Halpogroup U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halpogroup U

I have a mtdna halpogroup of U9a1, I only find 2 others on FTdna with this. And they were born in 1900 I was notified that this is a rare group, Does anyone know any info on this. Thanks, gary

Originally posted by gman35 View Post
    I have a mtdna halpogroup of U9a1, I only find 2 others on FTdna with this. And they were born in 1900 I was notified that this is a rare group, Does anyone know any info on this. Thanks, gary
    That's Great!

Please join the U9 mtDNA haplogroup project: https://www.familytreedna.com/public/mtDNA_U9

Myself and my wife are U9a1.

If you are U9a1, it is interesting to see you are not in my matches list for HVR1, HVR1+HVR2 or FMS.

Please join the group, it will help a lot.

Comment

There are some glitches in the mtDNA matches reporting, I have a maternal uncle tested only basic mtDNA HVR1+HVR2 but he only shows in my HVR1. I have heteroplasmy and support have confirmed there is a glitch and he should be showing in both HVR1+HVR2.

Quote... "The system is not comparing the heteroplasmy correctly and you should be shown as a match both ways. The engineering team is aware of the problem but I have no time frame currently, as to when this will be corrected. I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes."

I often wonder how many other 'glitches' there are on the system where we are not getting correct reporting. :-(

Comment

Hi, I am U2e3

I was found only 1 sample in Familytree Dna, who is Irishman American.
        Last edited by Enkhjargalan; 16th July 2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X