Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1j6

Hi,
    My Mum has recently upgraded to the mtDNA full sequence and it turns out we are H1j6.
    I'm struggling to find out anything about this group (even H1j). Does anyone know where it comes from or where I could find out more?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Boudicca View Post
    Hi,
    My Mum has recently upgraded to the mtDNA full sequence and it turns out we are H1j6.
    I'm struggling to find out anything about this group (even H1j). Does anyone know where it comes from or where I could find out more?
    Thanks.
    Try Haplogroup H at google.

Comment

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
      Try Haplogroup H at google.
      I'm not sure what you mean, I have Googled H1j6, H1j and found very little other than H1j is most likely found in Northern Spain but that was on a blog rather than scientific literature or a specific project?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudicca View Post
        I'm not sure what you mean, I have Googled H1j6, H1j and found very little other than H1j is most likely found in Northern Spain but that was on a blog rather than scientific literature or a specific project?

I meant that you could look up the H group on google. If your subgroup is rare then you aren't going to find out a lot about it, just the H haplogroup in general.

Comment

Working...
        X