Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find Mitosearch on MtDNA page

I opened Mitosearch and read this paragraph:
    B) Family Tree DNA customers have the option of automatically uploading their results from their personal page at FTDNA. If you are a Family Tree DNA customer, please go to your personal page at FTDNA, and in the "mtDNA Matches" section you will find a link to upload your data to Mitosearch. If you need to upload upgrades to your test, you will also find a link from that personal page at FTDNA.

I had my full MtDNA done and would like to use the free tool. However, I have searched everywhere and do not see the above referenced link.

Can someone help me?
    Kimmer

Color Correction to: Can't find Mitosearch etc

B) Family Tree DNA customers have the option of automatically uploading their results from their personal page at FTDNA. If you are a Family Tree DNA customer, please go to your personal page at FTDNA, and in the "mtDNA Matches" section you will find a link to upload your data to Mitosearch. If you need to upload upgrades to your test, you will also find a link from that personal page at FTDNA.

I had my full MtDNA done and would like to use the free tool. However, I have searched everywhere and do not see the above referenced link.

Can someone help me?
    Kimmer

Comment

I cannot read the yellow (highlighted??) part at all.

Comment

Kimmer,

The link to upload your mtDNA results to Mitosearch is at the bottom of your mtDNA Matches page.

Elise

Comment

Mitosearch

My problem is different--they can't recognize some non-standard FTDNA results (a changed mutation), and nobody answers their customer help email.

Comment

Mitosearch

Elise,

Thank you--I was on the wrong page--I looked at the MTdna home page.

Kimmer

Comment

Working...
            X