No announcement yet.

One T1 lineage: only Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the interesting informations; I didn't know that. However, yes, FTDNA only reports T2.

Comment

Francesco, it confuses me that I cannot find any close match for you in my database. Such rarities as you have do exist really, a certain percentage of HVSes in every large sample is unique. However, I've got into the way of finding almost everything in my 70-K collection

Comment

Originally posted by vraatyah
        Francesco, it confuses me that I cannot find any close match for you in my database. Such rarities as you have do exist really, a certain percentage of HVSes in every large sample is unique. However, I've got into the way of finding almost everything in my 70-K collection
        Yes, I don't have any exact match on any database because of some weird mutations. The closest match I could find is an Australian, on the SMGF database. We share all the HVR1 mutations, except for the last: 16527T.
        I guess these are the sort of problems that you "stumble into" when only few people from your same geographical area get dna testing.
        Thank you very much for your help Valery

Comment

Working...
        X