Dugan Duggan Doohan on Family Finder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dugan Duggan Doohan on Family Finder

Since there are 13 of us who have tested autosomally here, let's try to share.

I am Kathleen Carrow Ingram the Duggan Co Administrator. My son and I match Robert Quinn in Family Finder. We are known 4th cousins. Our Dugans are from Falcarragh Donegal.Three other people in this group also match us but not at FTDNA. We are cousins matches at 23andme..

Please share where your Dugans are from and who you match

Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow View Post
    Since there are 13 of us who have tested autosomally here, let's try to share.

I am Kathleen Carrow Ingram the Duggan Co Administrator. My son and I match Robert Quinn in Family Finder. We are known 4th cousins. Our Dugans are from Falcarragh Donegal.Three other people in this group also match us but not at FTDNA. We are cousins matches at 23andme..

Please share where your Dugans are from and who you match
    This morning I have a few other responses.. I will try to send all of you a link to this..

Kathleen

Comment

Social Group

Dugan Duggan Doohans
      Please note:
      I have started a Social Group here. on the Forum.. Look under COMMUNITY.. there are only 3 of them..lol

There are now 13 of us who have tested autosomally so lets share.. If we can get some geographic areas figured out we can help everyone else.

So far I am seeing Donegal (my folks) Galway ( cousins of mine also) and Mayo..

Ulster is predominant so far..

Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow View Post
        Dugan Duggan Doohans
        Please note:
        I have started a Social Group here. on the Forum.. Look under COMMUNITY.. there are only 3 of them..lol

There are now 13 of us who have tested autosomally so lets share.. If we can get some geographic areas figured out we can help everyone else.

So far I am seeing Donegal (my folks) Galway ( cousins of mine also) and Mayo..

Ulster is predominant so far..

Kathleen
        OK I deleted the Social Group as nothing would post there..
        Don't try it..

Comment

Janis Fox whose greatgrandmother was a Duggan

Here is my Duggan connection:
          Mother - Virginia Marie Brown Fox
          Grandmother - Mary Alma Munley Brown
          Great Grandmother - Bridget Duggan Munley born in County Mayo 1842
          Great Great Grandmother - Maria Duggan Corcoran place and date of birth unknown.

My great grandmother married Martin Munley in Liverpool in 1857. They immigrated to Cleveland, OH, in 1867.

I had my mtDNA done at FamilyTreeDNA and the results showed that prior to Ireland, my maternal line was in Finland.
          We are currently waiting for the results of my sister's autosomal DNA from Ancestry.com.

Janis Fox
          Last edited by JanisFox; 25 September 2013, 07:43 PM. Reason: correct error

Comment

Great to see you here! Take advantage of the holiday sale to order a Transfer to Family Finder from AncestryDNA.. or upload to Gedmatch..
            Kathleen

Comment

Working...
            X