Again, a sorry state of affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, a sorry state of affairs

With the "New" FAQ and loss of what used to be searchable help files, I cannot find how to modify the "invitation" letter that goes out to my new join requests. i should not have to ask this on a forum, but there is no obvious reference to this on the GAAP page. I feel like an idiot for having to ask.

The 'Learning Center' is a piece of (you fill in the word that goes here). The old FAQ was much better.

Now to answer your question. 1. Sign into your project GAP. 2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. 3. You'll see three headings, look at the last item under 'Project Administration' and you'll see 'Welcome Email'. 4. Click on 'Welcome Email'. 5. Enter your 'Welcome Email'. 6. Be sure to click on 'Save mail' at the top of the page. You can also use the 'Send Sample Email'.

On my laptop, when I sign into GAP and click on the 'Project Admin' tab the last item I see is 'Unpaid Products'. Because of the length of the list 'Welcome Email' isn't shown. I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see 'Welcome Email'.

Comment

Thanks so much Jim, mine was doing the same thing, cutting that off.

Comment

Working...
      X