FF Matrix Function Out of Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF Matrix Function Out of Order

FF Matrix Function has been out of order for over a week now. I have written to FTDNA support about this several times with no reply. Hope this public announcement will result in a fix, soon.

Using the "Feedback" link or a call to the office will produce much more results than a message posted here. Of course timing could make it look the other way.

It might be that they are taking a Christmas break.

Belated Merry Christmas to the staff at FTDNA!

Comment

I already did that. No reply yet and no fix.

Comment

am I correct that this is a feature only available to project admins?

Originally posted by Peacock100 View Post

Comment

I have not been aware of any group projects that incorporate FamilyFinder results - they all seem to be y-, mt- or dual (y+mt)-DNA based.

So what projects or what type of projects utilize FF results (and thus the matrix tool)?

Thanks!

(What's the emoticon for 'inquiring minds need to know'??)

Originally posted by dwight View Post
          am I correct that this is a feature only available to project admins?

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock100 View Post
            I was only suggesting what I have found to work best for me. Unfortunately many fixes don't happen as fast as we would like for them to.

It would be nice if FTDNA would always let us know that they have received our message. That can take more people which means more expenses which means higher cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dwight View Post
              So what projects or what type of projects utilize FF results (and thus the matrix tool)? Thanks!
              As the admin of surname projects, I can tell you that I can use the matrix tool for those in the surname project who have FF results.

Comment

Working...
              X