Add counter to webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add counter to webpage

Does any one know how to add a counter to the FTDNA public webpage? I tried to add the PAX counter to my Family Tree DNA website. I tried to paste the code onto the first page under the message I had written but I get an error message. FTDNA help desk doesn't have a solution.

Originally posted by lrosett View Post
    Does any one know how to add a counter to the FTDNA public webpage? I tried to add the PAX counter to my Family Tree DNA website. I tried to paste the code onto the first page under the message I had written but I get an error message. FTDNA help desk doesn't have a solution.
    If you are a member of ISOGG you can find it in their online files. Sorry, I don't remember the link to it.

If you aren't and you are an admin you should join.

Comment

Hit Counter for Project Web Page

I had used Rapidcounter for years on the project website. It is no longer working. Has anyone else experienced this? I believe that they must be out of business and their server not accessible. I would be interested in a free hit counter that only counts unique hits. I do not want to count those from members accessing it.
      Thanks.
      P.S. I don't think that PAX is in business either. I tried to access their website and failed.

Comment

I was using Arrivalcounter.com on several stites and it stopped working recently.

If anyone knows of a good, working, counter please post a link.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X