• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Denning
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondbubble
    Hi Diane,
    Just this week I received correspondence from one of my "additional" email address persons asking for an explanation about some results he had been notified about (all of this before I had even had time to read my notice from FTDNA that the results had been released). So my thoughts are that the "additional" email address does get the same messages that the first email address is sent. However, I don't think that has always been the case in the past.
    as a aol member with 7 names i put 2 names and both get all email
    and the admin gets one too

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    email on form

Hi Diane,
    Just this week I received correspondence from one of my "additional" email address persons asking for an explanation about some results he had been notified about (all of this before I had even had time to read my notice from FTDNA that the results had been released). So my thoughts are that the "additional" email address does get the same messages that the first email address is sent. However, I don't think that has always been the case in the past.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic email fields on join form

email fields on join form

As you know, there are two fields in the join form for email addresses, one for a "primary" contact and another for "Additional emails." I'm wondering if the privileges for both "classes" of email addresses are the same. Obviously, the primary contact gets the initial email acknowledging receipt of the test kit and supplying the password. Do the "Additional" emails also get sent this email? When the primary contact is notified of results, do the "Additional" emails also get those email? And so on.
Working...
X