Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regularly Update Results ETA

Hello All,
    As a co-admin for my group I'm regularly e-mailed by our participants as to the ETA of their results. Naturally I point them in the direction of the estimates given by FTDNA.
    However, when special offers/discounts are put into the mix there is naturally a huge surge in interest. This produces an inevitable delay. My points are thus:
    1. When the ETA for results is adversely affected, as has happened with Batches 309 & 310, could something be put up promptly to tell the customers that their initial ETA was not achievable, & the new ETA listed?
    2. The projected ETA for results for Batch 309 was some 2 or 3 weeks adrift, yet Batch 310 still has it's original ETA; ie nearly 3 weeks ago. Could this be adjusted, plus more accurate ETA's for subsequent batches, until the backlog is cleared?
    I only ask as it's a PR disaster when people are eagerly awaiting results, then finding delays.
    I offer these views as constructive criticism, although I fully appreciate the economic necessity of attracting more customers.
    Cheers
    Bob
    PS Is it worth considering opening the lab for longer hours during these promotional offers to keep to the existing ETA's?
Working...
X