Batch 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 96

Has anyone received any 1-12 marker results for Batch 96 yet?

Batch 96

As of Nov 14, I've not received the result from Batch 95 or the two results from 96.

As a practical matter, has anyone ever received results over a weekend?

Comment

batch 94 was released friday

so...........................

Comment

this is what i got today depressing

Thanks for the response and I think they got in
        probably late Fri or Sat .. batch 93 I think and they
        were overdue...

--- [email protected] wrote:
        > > Ursula - U5a1
        ------------------------------->
        > did you just get your results today i am due for
        > mine
        >
        > Jim Denning

Comment

week end results

Originally posted by pgo1963
          As of Nov 14, I've not received the result from Batch 95 or the two results from 96.

As a practical matter, has anyone ever received results over a weekend?
          I have received results on the weekend.

Comment

lab problems with Batch 96?

I received one first panel Batch 96 last night. Today I accidently discovered that two others with the same surname, 182 Kit numbers apart, have now been delayed until 30 Nov. (Neither I nor the individuals who paid for the Kits were notified of the delay.) Does this indicate a problem with each of the rerun Kits themselves, or a serious FTDNA process failure for a significant part of Batch 96? I don't know. FTDNA has not seen fit to tell me and I doubt that they will.

The problem is that I've got other Batch 90, 94, 96, 97 and 98 tests already in the queue, either being rerun or due later in Nov. or in Dec. What should I do? I'm inclined, at a minimum, to wave off/discourage any potential participants or upgrades until FTDNA gets it's act together. I can understand a re-run rate of 10 to 15 percent but this seems more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by D3569
              I received one first panel Batch 96 last night. Today I accidently discovered that two others with the same surname, 182 Kit numbers apart, have now been delayed until 30 Nov. (Neither I nor the individuals who paid for the Kits were notified of the delay.) Does this indicate a problem with each of the rerun Kits themselves, or a serious FTDNA process failure for a significant part of Batch 96? I don't know. FTDNA has not seen fit to tell me and I doubt that they will.

The problem is that I've got other Batch 90, 94, 96, 97 and 98 tests already in the queue, either being rerun or due later in Nov. or in Dec. What should I do? I'm inclined, at a minimum, to wave off/discourage any potential participants or upgrades until FTDNA gets it's act together. I can understand a re-run rate of 10 to 15 percent but this seems more serious.

Hello,

I guess I covered everything but HVR1 results in batch 96, which should be available next week before Thanksgiving. Thank you.

Julie Walthall
              Family Tree DNA

At 12:00 PM 11/16/2004 -0500, you wrote:

what about
              Test Expected* Batch Notes
              mtDNA(HVR1) 11/14/2004 96

In a message dated 11/16/2004 11:56:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Hello,

We received most of the first 12 marker results from batch 96 last night. The kits that did not get these results will go to rerun today. Markers 13-37 will be a bit delayed. These results are expected next week. Thank you.

Julie Walthall

Comment

well its turkey day and no resultson 96 mtdna yet man this is tough to wait for

Comment

batch 96 -97 mtdnas

96 is due tues

Batch 97 will be next Monday...then back to schedule.

Comment

Working...
                  X