Kit number in email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit number in email

I am looking after the Y-DNA results of 5 different people from various branches of my family. Most days I get an email or 2 about a match, especially as one of my people has 740 ( and going up every day) 12-marker matches. I realise I could stop the emails for the 12 marker match but I do like to see the surnames and keep in touch.
    To make it easier handling several Kits would you please consider including the Kit number in the title of the email so I don't have to open evey mail to see which one it refers to?
    Thanks
    Gail

I second this request

Comment

Great suggestion

That makes a lot of sense.

I've revised the email templates to include the kit number in the subject line. Let me know if I missed any.

Best,

Mark

Comment

Thank you, Mark!

Elise

Comment

Excellent suggestion, and great response. I'll look forward to this too.

Comment

Kit number still not in emails

Am still getting emails from FTDNA which simply say "Familytreedna Y-DNA 25 Test Match". It would be great to have the Kit number right there in the subject line. Whilst handling many different family branches of DNA testing I am getting many emails and when filing them it would be so helpful to have the Kit number visible in the subject line. Any progress with implementing this idea?
            Am really looking forward to it. With one family member and his 760 matches I have stopped the 12 Marker match emails but even the 25 marker matches are coming frequently.

Comment

I would add that I hope they do this for all, not just the Group Admin e-mails, since I'm custodian of several kits that I have paid for.

Comment

Yeah, Hooray!

Hi,

Thanks.

The kit number showed up in an e-mail this afternoon!!!

Thank you!

Excellent addition.

Comment

Working...
                X