Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Admin. in need of basic info, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Admin. in need of basic info, please!

Hello all,

Last winter I began a new project as an offshoot of another surname. Since then my email addy has changed-how do I modify this on the site? Our project has yet to be listed in the surnames project list, I have contacted Leah to have this fixed. What is GAP? When I visit the site I am seeing the page as if I am Joe Schmo (now THERE'S a surname project!), and there are no admin. functions available to me-is this how it is supposed to be?

I have tried to market the project on the usual genealogical websites but most people are reticent towards offering their DNA and accept their paperwork as the gold standard. That is the mistake that I made and I am glad that science has been able to show me a difference. Short of paying for everyone, how have you all experienced your successes?

Cheers,

Rosario

When you asked FTDNA to set up the project, they should have sent you a link and login credentials to your project's GAP (Group Administrator Page). If you don't have this, you will need to email FTDNA to obtain it again.

Once you have access to your GAP, you'll be able to change your email address and other settings for the project.

Comment

Thank You.

Will do and much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X