Question for Admin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Admin.

I just ordered an upgrade and I got the invoice and what I was wondering was if it is ok to send a money order? It did not list it as an option. I wish I had seen the pay with CC before I submitted the order because it would have been easier lol.

Thanks

You can put all of your normal credit card information on the invoice and send it to them. They'll use that to charge your card.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Barrett
      You can put all of your normal credit card information on the invoice and send it to them. They'll use that to charge your card.
      Yes but that is scary! lol

I dont like my CC info floating in the mail.

Comment

FTDNA staff generally do not provide support via the discussion boards. I suggest you email them at [email protected] or call them via the phone number at the bottom of the page.

You can still pay online by CC, just contact FTDNA directly to request the link to the payment form.

Comment

Originally posted by efgen
          FTDNA staff generally do not provide support via the discussion boards. I suggest you email them at [email protected] or call them via the phone number at the bottom of the page.

You can still pay online by CC, just contact FTDNA directly to request the link to the payment form.

Thanks for the help. I e-mailed them.

Comment

They can also take a CC payment over the phone when you call them.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I got it paid!

Comment

Working...
              X